Lydore Store is a website owned and operated by Lydore Music Network.
This Privacy Notice explains what personal data we will collect and how we will use it.
Personal Data collected by Us
We will collect and process the following personal data about you:
• Information that you provide to us – this includes information that you give us by registering on this site, ordering a product, using any of the services provided on this site, and/or through offline means. This is likely to include your name, age, gender, email address, postal address, phone number, credit cards and billing information;
• Information we otherwise collect about you – this includes information that is collected through your use of this site. This is likely to include IP addresses and data collected by means of cookies or similar tracking technologies. It will also include information about the results of any assessment, test or application process that we conduct.
We refer in this Privacy Notice to the information about you that we hold as “Personal Data.”
Uses of your Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be stored and processed by us for the following purposes:
• to process you order.
• to notify you of our newsletter;
• to improve user experience and/or tailor user interaction on the site;
• to store information so that you don’t need to re input it in the future; and
• to comply with legal/regulatory requirements.
We are entitled to use your Personal Data in these ways because:
• we have legal and regulatory obligations that we have to discharge; or
• the use of your Personal Data as described is necessary for our legitimate business interests such as ensuring that we have made appropriate checks on the qualifications and experience that applicants tell us they have.
Disclosure of your information to third parties
We would not share your Personal Data with third parties without you consent or permission:
Retention of Personal Data
How long we hold your Personal Data for will vary. The retention period will be determined by various criteria including:
• the purpose for which we are using it and while you have an active account with us – we will need to keep the data for as long as is necessary for that purpose; and
• legal obligations – laws or regulation may set a minimum period for which we have to keep your Personal Data.
You have a number of legal rights in relation to the Personal Data that we hold about you. These rights include:
• the right to obtain information regarding the processing of your Personal Data and access to the Personal Data which we hold about you, including any results of tests you have taken in the course of the recruitment process;
• the right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your Personal Data at any time. Please note, however, that we may still be entitled to process your Personal Data if we have another legitimate reason (other than consent) for doing so;
• in some circumstances, the right to receive some Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or request that we transmit those data to a third party where this is technically feasible. Please note that this right only applies to Personal Data which you have provided to us;
• the right to request that we correct your Personal Data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
• the right to request that we erase your Personal Data in certain circumstances. Please note that there may be circumstances where you ask us to erase your Personal Data but we are legally entitled to retain it;
• the right to request that we restrict our processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances. Again, there may be circumstances where you ask us to restrict our processing of your Personal Data but we are legally entitled to refuse that request; and
• the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection regulator in the country where the relevant Moody’s company is located if you think that any of your rights have been infringed by us. If you are not sure which Moody’s company is using your data or which is the relevant data protection regulator, you can ask us to clarify this using the contact details below.
You can contact us should you have any issues or problem by using the details set out in the “Contact us” section below.